Installing Campaign Dialer
Note: An Enterprise license or higher is required to access these features.
- Requires SharePoint Template version 3.3 or later.
- Add setting "EnableOutboundDialer" in the Settings list with value "True" or "False" depending on whether the Dialer needs to run immediately or at a later moment.
- Add setting "StartOutboundDialerOnStartup" in the Settings list with value "True" to automatically start the Dialer engine during startup of the UCC A Unified Contact Center, or UCC, is a queue of interactions (voice, email, IM, etc.) that are handled by Agents. Each UCC has its own settings, IVR menus and Agents. Agents can belong to one or several UCCs and can have multiple skills (competencies). A UCC can be visualized as a contact center “micro service”. Customers can utilize one UCC (e.g. a global helpdesk), a few UCC’s (e.g. for each department or regional office) or hundreds of UCC’s (e.g. for each bed at a hospital). They are interconnected and can all be managed from one central location..
- The UCC Setting "OutboundDialerDeclineRetry" can be used to specified the number of retries
- The UCC Setting "OutboundDialerDeclineRetryTime" can be used to specify the number of minutes between retries
Note: Step 2. requires a restart of the UCC service to activate. Plan this setting ahead of time in a maintenance window to avoid unnecessary downtime of your UCC's.
Activating the Dialer to start processing Dialerlist entries can be done by changing the UCC Setting "EnableOutboundDialer" to "True". For stopping the Dialer, change the setting to "False".
Optional Dialer Settings
For the Campaign Dialer additional settings are available to tweak the system. More information can be found here.