Note Enterprise Plus License Only
Introduction of Bot Framework
Bot Framework is an API which supports multiple instant messaging channels (like Facebook, Telegram, Skype, Skype for BusinessSkype for Business (formerly Microsoft Office Communicator and Microsoft Lync) is an instant-messaging client used by Anywhere365. In order to use SFB, a Microsoft Skype for Business Server is required. Skype for Business is enterprise software; compared to Skype, it has different features that target businesses., etc.). This API has one simple interface for all these channels. The message flow is as follows:
- Customer sends message to your Facebook page.
- Facebook sends the message to Bot Framework (Microsoft servers).
- Microsoft translates the API to their own API, forwards the message to your callbackWith CallBack the customer can leave his / her number to be called back by an available agent during business hours. URL.
- You receive the message on your callback URL.
- You process the message.
- You reply to the message.
- Microsoft relays the reply message back to Facebook.
- Facebook delivers the message to the customer.
The more channels Microsoft adds to Bot Framework, the more channels the UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. will support out of the box.
Note: Some features require are only available with the corresponding license, this is indicated by one of the following icons. If no icon is shown, the feature applies to all mentioned licenses below. (Not applicable for basic queue or reception ucc)