Note Enterprise Plus License Only
Introduction of Bot Framework
Bot Framework is an API which supports multiple instant messaging channels (like Facebook, Telegram, Skype, Skype for BusinessSkype for Business is an enterprise software from Microsoft and provides users with instant messaging, online meetings, availabillity information, and audio and video calling. It requires a Skype for Business Server. The Anywhere365 application server is added to the Skype for Business Typology as Trusted Application Server., etc.). This API has one simple interface for all these channels. The message flow is as follows:
- Customer sends message to your Facebook page.
- Facebook sends the message to Bot Framework (Microsoft servers).
- Microsoft translates the API to their own API, forwards the message to your callbackThe CallBack feature enables the customer to leave his / her number to be called back by an available agent during business hours. URL.
- You receive the message on your callback URL.
- You process the message.
- You reply to the message.
- Microsoft relays the reply message back to Facebook.
- Facebook delivers the message to the customer.
The more channels Microsoft adds to Bot Framework, the more channels the UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents. Each UCC has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agents with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more UCCs. will support out of the box.
Note: Some features are only available with the corresponding license, this is indicated by one of the following icons. If no icon is shown, the feature applies to all mentioned licenses below. (Not applicable for basic queue or reception ucc)
By adding a bot to the dialogue, you can decrease the number of unnecessary dialogue. By letting the bot answer the simple answers and letting the advanced questions move to your agents.
When using audio recordings to enhance the quality of your contact center, it can be time consuming to listen back to all those recordings. With the Speech to Text integration, the dialogue transcript can be saved automatically to your back-office system.