Install Visitors plugin
The Visitor plugin is installed by default, but needs to be configured with the steps below.
Before you will be able to use the visitor plugin, you need to configure it. For the configuration follow the next steps:
To change the amount of days follow the next steps:
- Make sure the Attendant is started and license is entered.
- Go to “Settings”
- Navigate to the “Plugins” Tab
- Select the plugin named “WSP.Anywhere365.VisitorPlugin”
- It is possible to change the value for seconds to refresh with the field “Refresh rate in seconds”, by default it is set to one hour.
- Next you need to set the username of an exchange used by the visitor, this can be a personal account or a shared reception account.
- Set the E-mailaddress for the account.
- And fill in the password.
For the service settings, the settings previous set in the Calendar tab are used by this plugin.
For more information check the Calendar Configuration.
- Click the “ X “ icon to close the plugin information
- Exit the settings by clicking the arrow
The visitor plugin should start loading visitors, if they are available on the account.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.