Install Contact Card Extension plugin
- Start the installer (msi) for the Contact Card Extension Plugin.
- Click “Next”.
- Read the “End-User License Agreement” and check “I accept the terms in the License Agreement”.
- Click “Next”.
- Click “Next” again.
- Click “Install”.
- When a “User Account Control” window appears requesting permissions, approve by clicking “Yes”.
- After installation Click “Finish”.
At start the Contact Card Extension is not working, this is because there is no configuration.
To Configure the Contact Card Extension, follow the next steps:
- Make sure the Attendant is started and license is entered.
- Go to “Settings”
- Navigate to the “Plugins” Tab
- Select the plugin named “Anywhere365 Contact Card Extension”
- Fill in the field that are shown in the up sliding window
- AD Host or IP – The server where the active directory is hosted, sample: comp.contoso.com
- Distinguished Name – Distinguished name, wich is a a sequence of relative distinguished names (RDN) connected by commas. (CN=Jeff Smith,OU=Sales,DC=Fabrikam,DC=COM)
- Username – Username of account with access on the AD Server (Domain\Username)
- Password – Password of user with access to AD Server
- AD Additional Information Field – You can set one attribute from your active directory here that will then appear on the bottom of the contact card. For example: department will show the department that the contact works for, in case a department was found on the contact
- Click the “ x “ icon to close the plugin information
- Exit the settings by clicking the arrow
The settings for the plugin are configured.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.