Install Busylight Plugin
Note Make sure the Kuando Software is not installed
You can use the Busylight Plugin out of the box. In addition you can also change settings as Color, sounds and volume.
The configuration of the busylight is really straight forward.
You can change the sounds and the colors following the next steps:
- Make sure the Attendant is started and license is entered.
- Go to “Settings”
- Navigate to the “Plugins” Tab
- Select the plugin named “WSP.Anywhere365.BusyLight”
- Change the values you like to change, colors and sound information
- Click the “ X “ icon to close the plugin information
- Exit the settings by clicking the arrow
The changes made to the busylight plugin will take effect immediately.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.