Note: Some features are only available with the corresponding license, this is indicated by one of the following icons. If no icon is shown, the feature applies to all mentioned licenses below. (Not applicable for basic queue or reception ucc)
There are different strategies to connect a caller to a call agent automatically (so called automatic call distributor (ACD ACD stands for Automatic Call Distributor (also known as automated call distribution system) and is a device or system that redirects incoming calls to Agents.) strategies). With Anywhere365 it is possible to choose your own ACD strategy.
(1) Longest Idle - Agent that is idle for the longest period.
(2) Longest Available - Agent that is available for the longest period.
(3) Round Robin - Agent that accepted the least calls.
(4) Serial - Agent based on an ordered list.
(5) Least Calls - Agent that has handled the least calls today.
(6) Least Occupied - Agent that has the lowest handle time.
(6) Parallel - All Agents
(7) Last Agent - Last Agent that had a call with the customer.
(8) Forward to Mobile - Redirect the conversation using the Routing Settings
(9) Countdown - Expand the group based on Skill score and time
(10) Availability - Route the conversation based on Agent availability.
With CallBack The CallBack feature enables the customer to leave his / her number to be called back by an available agent during business hours. the customer can leave his / her number to be called back by an available agent during business hours.
The integration between Anywhere365 and
With QueuedCallback The QueuedCallBack feature enables the customer to leave his / her number while waiting in the queue in order to get called back by an available contact center agent. customers can leave their number and disconnect the call, but remain in queue. As soon as it is their turn in queue, an Agent with the appropriate Skill will be hunted. Once the Agent answered he will hear a dial tone and the UCC calls the Customer.
One of the major advantages of Anywhere365 is Skill Based Hunting. This makes it possible to select call agents based on their skills. This means that customers will be connected to only those call agents that are actually able to help them. This way of hunting is used for Voice, Chat and WebChat.
Start a chat from a website. Chat functionality is one of the most widely used features of standard